Friday, September 5, 2008

Iyana Esters--Respect

"You wanna know how I get respect in my everyday life?", well in order to get respect you have to give respect. That is what my mom tells me all the time at home because its going to effect and follow me my whole life in the long run. But how i get respect at home is obeying my mom and do what ever she wants me to do without complaining and no talking back. It's as simple as that. Getting respect at school isn't very hard at all, you just have to be involved and particpate in class. "Oh make sure the teacher notices you in a positive way". Now i gain pently of respect on my team by having a great sportsmen and keeping the team together, must believe will out that your team will fall apart. But ill have the toughest catergories are the friends and groups a.k.a. clicks because you have to worry about fitting in and all kind of stuff but all that i do is be myself and get along with people as also being a true friend.

3 comments:

Altenburg said...

your words really are wonderfull Areli

Altenburg said...

your words really are wonderfull Areli

Altenburg said...

your words really are wonderfull Areli