Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mercedes Gutierrez Final Exam

I think that Poe didn't die from rabies. I don't think that he died from alcohol poisoning either. The reason I think that is because there is no real evidence saying that he died from either of those things. Thats what i think about that.
I dont think that he died from rabies because in one of the articles it says that rabies victims have a fear of water but Poe was drinking water. Even though he had some signs of having rabies I dont think thats how he died.
I dont think that he died from alcohol poisoning either. I think it had something to do with alcohol though. I think that because the articles say that he didnt drink anymore only that he used to drink a lot. So i think that overtime the alcohol mest up his brain and killed his brain cells. So that made him crazy. Thats what i think killed him.

No comments: