Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PRISCILLA POASA 4 period (POE'S DEATH)

The reason why I chose this aritcle was because it sound more real and understandable.
Also I think this might of happened because he had drinking problems. Also the article I chose was Rabies Death Theory. I beleive he had a cat and I think he had gotten it from his cat.
He had probably didnt know it, but had no symptoms on the side. Not all people get rabies from
bats there are other animals that are effected with this disease too. Peo also had anger problems too which why that comes to me quick he probably had difficulty controling it. Peo could of got vaccinated, but I dont think scientist had figured it out yet back in that time. The other results that I know about their were about twenty four people who were diagnosed with the disease. In the year of 1980 when it happened, which the vaccine wasnt discovered until the year of 1885. These people were in fact exposed to animals, but not all of them were effected by bats what people would say the cause was. So I beleive that he probably just died from rabies too, but didnt know it.

No comments: