Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mercedes Gutierrez Romeo and Juliet

Some of the people that I think are to blame is Romeo. I think that hes to blame because in the beginning of the story he was in love with Rosaline but then when he saw Juliet he was in love with her to. He didn't really know what he wanted.
Other people that I think are to blame are Juliet's parents. I think there to blame because they wanted her to marry Paris and she didn't want to. They kept pushing her to marry him and the more they pushed her the more she wanted to be with Romeo.
Another person I think is to blame is Benvolio. Hes to blame because if it wasn't for him Romeo wouldn't of have went to the Capulet party and Romeo would of never seen Juliet so he would of stayed in love with Rosaline and none of that would of never happened I think that there is more people to blame but those are the main people.

No comments: